Languages: English, French, German and Chinese.
- Increases student motivation when a clear and achievable objective is defined resulting in the student investing more time and effort in the learning process.
- It’s a very reliable way of measuring students’ progress and a way for the company to see the results of the investment made in employee training.
- We recommend at least 3 hours of class per week + another 2 hours of self-study by the student.
- Exam preparation classes:
- English: Cambridge PET, FCE (First) and CAE (Advanced).
- French: DELF and DALF.
- German: Goethe-Institut Certificates.
El plan de estudios está vacío.