In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data, www.ils.es (hereinafter ILS) informs that:
- The personal data you provide through the use of this website (owned by ILS) will form part of an automated file under the responsibility of ILS. The purpose of these files is to process any queries received about events, activities and services offered by ILS. ILS uses these data to be able to maintain and manage the relationship with the user as well as to process queries received on their website and to send information and publicity for sales purposes using a variety of means (amongst which email and messages to mobile phones) about the company, activities, products, services and special offers, as well as documentation of diverse nature and via different publicity means of the company. ILS may carry out automatic evaluations, profiling and segmentation of its clients based on the information provided by the latter in order to personalise its dealings with them according to their specific characteristics and/or needs. The processing of these data shall be throughout the entire period a client has dealings with ILS, and may stretch beyond this period.
- You guarantee that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. You may be help responsible for any damage or losses, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. In the event the data provided belong to a third party, the latter must have been informed of the terms contained in this Policy and must have given you his/her authorisation to do so.
- When personal data are collected via a form, it is necessary that you provide the compulsory data marked with an asterisk; if you do not provide the compulsory data, ILS cannot process or provide the website service or answer your query.
- To ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, ILS have adopted the required security levels for the protection of your personal data and all necessary technical means are used to prevent loss, incorrect use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of such dtate provided thought ILS’s website www.ils.es.
- The user may exercise, at any time, freely and voluntarily, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of his/her personal data by writing to email@example.com and mentioning “Data Protection” in the subject of the mail.